Saturday, May 8, 2021

New Beginnings

     Good morning y’all! It has been soooo long! I can’t believe I’m finally back. It feels good and I’m so excited to start blogging again! I’ve missed each and every one of you. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. 

    So how has everyone been doing? What have you been up to? Anything new? I have so many questions! We need to catch up. So everyone in the comments, tell me a little about your year, an exciting thing that’s happened, and...let’s see....your favorite dessert. I look forward to being able to start up blogging again, although I may not be able to post as often as when I first began.

     If you are new here, welcome! I started blogging around a year ago and it was very enjoyable, but unfortunately, due to some older technology, I wasn’t able to continue:( Now that I have a phone, it should go a little smoother:)Feel free to also ask me any questions in the comments! 


“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” 

                    • 2 Corinthians 5:17         

     

14 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you again, Leah! Welcome back to the blogging world. 😀
    Recently I've been busy with school and researching dual enrollment college classes for the fall. Oh, and enjoying God's creation in the new life and warmth of the spring season. 😊
    Can't wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ellen! I’ve missed it for sure! That sounds so awesome!!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I am so glad you're back! I've missed you! 🤗 This year I've manly been starting everything back up. Because of covid I didn't do much in 2020 but now my sport is allowing us to practice and go to competitions!! I've also gotten a lot of writing done and I convinced my parents to let me start a blog! How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jovey! What sport are you in? That is so exciting! I am so happy for you, and I’ll definitely be checking out your blog. I’ve been good! School is stressful as usual🙃

      Delete
    2. I'm in SASP (scholastic action shooting program) witch is were I shoot 22 riffles a pistols, and I am in SCTP (scholastic clay target program) where I shoot at clay targets with a shotgun. I hear you about school, I'll be moving into high-school soon 😞

      Delete
    3. That sounds AMAZING! I love shooting my 22. It’s so fun!

      Delete
  3. Hey, so glad to see a post again!! Well.... it's been a great year!! Lots of family time and we had a really good year with the produce. An exciting thing is a new baby sister and I'm driving! Umm... my favorite desert is probably ice cream :) Besides that maybe Eclair cake or oreo cookie pudding. Can't wait to hear more about what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks😊 Family time is always a plus! Awww! I love babies❤️ Ice cream is delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. LEAH!!!!!!!!!! OH, my goodness! I'm so glad you're back!! I've missed you SOOOOOO much!!!! Looking forward to all of your posts!!
    ~Gracie~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gracie!! I’ve missed you as well!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Gracie!! I’ve missed you as well!!

      Delete
  6. Leah!!!!!!!! You've been gone foreverrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SawyerMarie!! I know...it’s nice to be back!!

      Delete

Please keep your comments respectful and God honoring.