Friday, March 24, 2023

Life Update

     Wow, I can’t believe it’s been over a year since I’ve last posted. I feel like I dropped off the face of the blogging world, and to be honest, I kind of have. I want to take a moment to apologize. Know that I do remember you guys, but my life has really changed in the past year.

  February 14th(Valentine’s day)of 2022, my crush of 5 years asked me to court him. We had gotten to know each other more the year prior. I’m happy to announce that on December 29th, we got engaged! We’ve officially set our wedding date for this September 2nd! I couldn’t be happier to get married to my best friend and spend the rest of my life with him.

  As of now, I’m not sure how much I will be able to blog, but I want to know how all of you are doing. Let me know in the comments!⬇️

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Leah!!!!! 🤗
    It’s great to hear from you again. 💖😁
    ~Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!!! So happy for you girl! 🤗
    ~Lanae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your engagement, Leah! May God bless you in this new season you’re about to enter in!
    -Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Leah! It’s been a hot min, you came to my mind and I was able to find your blog. That’s very exciting. I hope your wedding was lovely. 💙 I wish you the best!
    -SawyerM
    (Saved)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments respectful and God honoring.